Information on Different Skin Infections
Patient Information Sheet
Skin infections can be bacterial, fungal, or viral.
- Herpes simplex Infections (cold sores, fever blisters, genital herpes)
- Impetigo and Related Skin Infections
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Onychomycosis (fungus infection of the nail)
- Plantar Warts
- Poison Ivy Extract Immunotherapy of Warts
- DBSAE Immunotherapy of Warts
The information provided in these patient information sheets is offered for general informational and educational purposes only; it is not offered as and does not constitute medical advice. In no way are any of the materials presented meant to be a substitute for professional medical care or attention by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such.