Here are a few useful and informative links on dermatological conditions that may be helpful to you, my patients. If you know of another good resource online, let me know at your next appointment, and I may add it to this list.
- Atopic Dermatitis at DermNet NZ
- Johns Hopkins Dermatology Online Atlas of Skin Disorders
- The National Psoriasis Foundation
- The National Rosacea Society
- The Skin Cancer Foundation
- Gluten Free Ingredients for Dermatitis Herpetiformis
- Gluten Free Recipes for Dermatitis Herpetiformis
- Gluten Free Food Reviews for Dermatitis Herpetiformis
- Gluten Free Mama's Best Baking Recipes by Rachael Carlyle-Gauthier
- The Rapid Reintegration Procedure
Contact Bozeman Skin Clinic to schedule your appointment today.
President Dwight D. "Ike" Eisenhower
Dr. Walter R. Tkach
Dr. Tkach's father, Dr. Walter R. Tkach, was the White House physician under the entire Eisenhower presidency, President Kennedy (1st year only), and the personal physician to President Nixon during the entire Nixon presidency. Here are some links to information about Dr. Walter R. Tkach and these presidents of the United States.
- The Eisenhower Presidency, 1953 - 1961: Administration Facts
- President Eisenhower's profile from the White House Staff Book
- Dr. Walter R. Tkach's profile from the White House Staff Book
- Index of the digital archive of the Eisenhower White House Staff Book
- The John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum
- The Nixon Presidential Library and Museum has information on the Eisenhower presidency as well.
- Select images from the Ollie Atkins Archive at the Nixon Library (requires Flash).